Attorney at law, KGK law firm’s employee since 2007, KGK’s long-time collaborator since 2011.
- Court’s trainee in the District Court in Warsaw, then a referendary in the Regional Court for Warsaw-Mokotów (Land and Mortgage Register Department);
- Counsel in the company of the energy industry – ENCO.
In the Law Firm, responsible for legal counselling on real estate law and commercial law, including audits, mergers and acquisitions, court proceedings.
- Graduated from Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Faculty of Law and Administration;
- Completed judge’s legal training – judge’s exam (2001-2004);
- Attorney at law since 2006.
Experience in legal counselling and supervising real estate ownership purchase transactions, including: regulating legal status, examining land and mortgage register, drafting contracts of sale, establishing securities for domestic and foreign investors.
Has rich experience in M&A transactions. Conducted a few due diligence procedures of domestic entities commissioned by domestic and foreign companies.
Propagates dispute resolution by way of arbitration proceedings. Completed courses in arbitration and mediation, organised by the Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (Lewiatan Court of Arbitration).
Provides service in Polish and English. Develops her competencies in French.