Krzysztof Janusz Kawecki, of counsel
Attorney at law with many years of experience.
One of the founders of E. Guzowska, K.J. Kawecki Law Firm.
- trade and construction companies’ employee, then state administration employee in Łódź and Warsaw (1970 – 1990);
- attorney at law in one of the tax offices in Warsaw (1990-1995);
- had been individually running a law firm (since 1991 r.);
- partner in E. Guzowska. K. J. Kawecki Law Firm (since January 2001).
In the Law Firm responsible for legal counselling in the fields of construction and investment law, civil law, copyright law and advertising services.
- Graduated from the University of Łódź, Faculty of Law;
- Completed the legal training in 1990.
Specialist in the fields of:
- civil law;
- commercial law, contract law in particular;
- construction and investment law, public procurement law, administrative law;
- antitrust and competition law;
- tax law;
- copyright law.
Other: Legal advisor of many domestic and foreign investors, in particular in the construction industry. Has rich experience in providing services for construction investments, both from the level of the investor as well as from the level of the general contractor. Longstanding collaborator and advisor of many firms (including advertising agencies) on marketing and promotion (copyright law, personal data protection, premium sales, promotion sweepstakes). Member of the expert team to Polski Związek Pracodawców Budownictwa.